Bardstown’s reputation as the Bourbon Capital of the World is well-known, but you’ll also find lots of other amazing attractions like My Old Kentucky Home State Park, the Abbey of Gethsemani and Springhill Winery.
At JerryJanes.com, you’ll find that searching homes for sale in Bardstown and nearby areas is simple and quick. In addition to residential listings, I also represent farms, land, commercial and industrial real estate. For any questions, or if you are ready to take the next step in the buying or selling process, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
- Full-time Realtor in Bardstown and Nelson County
- Graduate of the Real Estate Institute
- Apprentice Auctioneer
- Member of Old Kentucky Home Board of Realtors, Kentucky Association of Realtors, Greater Louisville Association of Realtors, and the National Association of Realtors
- Knowledgeable and experienced with all types of property including residential, farms, commercial, light and heavy industrial.
- Lived entire life in Bardstown/Nelson County
- Married to Joy Brooks
- Six children and ten grandchildren
- Vietnam Veteran: 1968-1969 Northern I Corp – South Vietnam
- Member of Planning and Zoning Committee for four years
- Bardstown City Councilman for 17 years
- Mayor Pro Tem for eight years under two mayors
- Chairman of Finance Committee
- Chairman of Police Committee
- Chairman of Recreation Committee
- Chairman of Bethlehem High School Fund Raising – School built gymnasium and seven classrooms, Raised over 1.5 million dollars